Available on PC & MAC for $3.99, the Summoner is now upon us as Dungeon Defenders’ latest hero class. The Summoner changes the pace of battle by introducing a brand new way to play: unit management. Instead of placing defenses, the Summoner can call upon his own personal army to protect the Eternia Crystals. Using Overlord Mode, you can control these minions from a top-down ‘RTS-style’ perspective. Did we mention he can have two pets?
A mysterious visitor from the Crystalline dimension, the Summoner has decided to wage his own war across Etheria! With two pets by his side, the Summoner can form minions out of sentient crystal and build an army to follow his every command!
- Play Dungeon Defenders like an RTS, summoning and controlling your own minions
- Use Overlord Mode to supervise your army from a top-down perspective
- Issue a variety of commands to control your troops
- Equip two pets simultaneously
- Levitate for up to 15 seconds
- Phase Shift: Move your ghostly avatar around the physical realm while remaining immaterial and unseen by enemies.
- Flash Heal: Cast a spell which instantly heals all allied units and defenses within a radius.
Dungeon Defenders is one of the fastest selling downloadable games of all time. Bringing together the best elements of tower defense and action-RPG progression, it allows players to team up and fight across 15 unique maps, 30 challenges and four difficulty settings in all of the game’s loot-raiding, spell-casting, level-up stacking glory. Players control one of several distinct hero classes in an epic bid to fight back an ancient evil. Each character comes with special functions, and players can create and customize/upgrade an armory of weapons and equipment.