Poker Night 2 released today on Xbox LIVE, and will release later this week on both PlayStation Network and Steam. To give players a better idea of what to expect, Telltale Games today released a lunch trailer for the game.
Poker Night 2 is the unnecessary sequel to Poker Night at the Inventory! In the original game, you played poker with a bunch of weirdoes for fame and fortune Team Fortress 2 items and the satisfaction of beating the odds. Now, In Poker Night 2…
- A different bunch of weirdoes officially licensed, triple ‘A’ characters (Claptrap, Brock Samson, Ash Williams, Sam)
- More prizes than ever before (what you can win depends on the game system you’re using)
- From the Portal game series, your dealer is GLaDOS!
- Two poker styles – Texas Hold ‘Em and now Omaha!
- MORE satisfaction in beating the odds (though it’s not guaranteed, since satisfaction is subjective and it must be pointed out, not legally binding in any way)!
- Hilariously witty banter between your new poker buddies
- It’s a dream come true!
Are you a poker wizard? You’ll love it. Can you barely count to 21 or remember what day it is? You’ll love it too because in Poker Night 2, even when you’re losing, you’re winning. And vice-versa.