KontrolFreek today announced KontrolFreek Grips. Grips are a re-applicable multi-layer controller over grip that adhere directly to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 controllers and are ideal for gamers who suffer from sweaty palms, slippery controllers or any gamer seeking immediate benefits of grip, comfort, and ultimately better performance.
Key Grips benefits include:
- Enhanced Grip – Grips provide increased friction via a honeycomb-embossed Polyurethane top layer.
- Moisture Wicking – The top layers’ honeycomb pattern maximize grip while ensuring continuous ventilation through moisture-wicking air channels.
- More Comfort – A soft foam layer acts like memory foam, cradling fingers and conforming to the palm.
- Breathable – The foam layer is a highly breathable material that keeps hands cool. By not trapping any heat, palm temperature and perspiration are reduced.
- Anti-Microbial – The combination of materials has anti-bacterial, anti-fungus and anti-odor properties.
- Re-Positionable – A adhesive affixes to the controller and can be removed without leaving a residue. Grips can be re-positioned multiple times until the best fit is found.
“While seemingly simple, KontrolFreek Grips are the result of years of research and development,” said Ashish Mistry, CEO of KontrolFreek. “The combination of science and materials position Grips as a natural extension to our product line and a perfect fit with KontrolFreek’s performance-driven philosophy and focus on gaming gear that enhances the gaming experience for all types of video game players.”
KontrolFreek Grips are available now for $12.99 for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One console controllers.