Xbox’s Games with Gold promotion has been going on for almost two years now, so the team decided to show off some stats with next month’s title announcements.
“Over the course of the Games with Gold program, more than 100 million games have been downloaded, with over 5 billion Gamerscore earned.”
“Above all, we want to celebrate our fantastic Xbox Live community this April, and that’s why we’re so pleased to announce that Games with Gold will offer double the free games for April That means Xbox One gamers get two awesome new titles, and Xbox 360 gamers get a whopping four games!”
Heyo! That’s right, double the games next month! Up for grabs we’ll have the following:
- Pool Nation FX: Available all month on Xbox One
- Child of Light: Available all month on Xbox One
- Gears of War: Judgment: Available from April 1-15 on Xbox 360
- Terraria: Available from April 1-15 on Xbox 360
- Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag: Available from April 16-31 on Xbox 360
- Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel: Available from April 16-31 on Xbox 360
Which titles are you most excited for? Let us know in the comments!