Square Enix has announced it will continue it’s trend of putting it’s beloved franchise, Final Fantasy, on your phone and tablet, with fan-favorite Final Fantasy VII being released today for Android.
Features for the Android version include:
- Simple and comfortable virtual controller design for a clear view of the action
- The ability to choose between virtual analog or fixed four-way digital control pad options
- Adjustable opacity of on-screen controls through the configuration menu
- An enemy encounter option that allows players to enjoy the storyline uninterrupted. While enemy encounters are turned off, players can still enjoy the story event battles.
- A Max Stats command that enables players to become all-powerful in the blink of an eye.