Website GOG.com is now offering an early access service for specially curated titles that are still in development. Like others on the site, the games will be DRM-free, will support GOG Galaxy, and have a no questions asked, 14-day refund policy (yes, this means you can get a refund if you simply don’t like the title). The list of games currently offered, which will have launch discounts up to 40% off until February 2nd, are as followed:
- Starbound ($10.09; originally $14.99)
- Ashes of the Singularity ($37.49, originally $49.99)
- Project Zomboid ($8.99; originally $14.99)
- TerraTech ($13.99; originally $19.99)
- Curious Expeditions ($12.79; originally $14.99)
The site is promising that new titles will be a mixture of both those that show the most promise and those that are most highly requested on the Community Wishlist.