Hulu has landed as the first streaming service on Nintendo Switch, something many Switch owners have begged for since day one.
With any subscription, you’ll enjoy features that help you customize how you watch.
- A reimagined TV experience that adjusts to your tastes every time you use Hulu.
- Up to 6 personalized profiles to enjoy separate collections of shows, movies, networks, and more.
- My Stuff to keep track of shows, networks, and movies for quick access across your devices.
- Fliptray for recommendations on what to watch next.
With a Hulu with Live TV subscription, you’ll have access to additional features including:
- Record Live TV with your Cloud DVR to watch your favorites anytime.
- Watch concurrent streams on multiple devices.
- Track and record games from your favorite teams with My Teams.
If you’re new to Hulu, your base Hulu subscription fee will be $7.99/month for the Limited Commercials plan or $11.99/month for the No Commercials plan, or starting at $39.99/month for a Hulu with Live TV plan.