After a year and a half in Steam Early Access, They Are Billions‘ highly anticipated campaign mode which includes 60 hours of gameplay will finally be available to all players who already own the game as a free update. Also included in the V1.0 update is two new Survival Maps: The Deep Forest and the Caustic Lands.
They Are Billions has revolutionized real-time strategy with its Pause Mode and supporting thousands of infected (up to 30,000) on the map at a time. Experience the Steampunk apocalypse real-time strategy game everyone is talking about and what over a million gamers already own.
The New Empire Campaign Features:
- Lead the campaign under the orders of Quintus Crane, ruler of the New Empire, and reconquer the lands devastated by the infected.
- 48 missions with more than 60 hours of gameplay
- Build fortified colonies to survive in infected territories
- Destroy the swarms of infected with the Imperial Army.
- Make you colonies evolve with more than 90 available technologies
- Explore the ancient human fortresses with your Hero.
- Discover the story behind the apocalypse… how did the pandemic start?
They Are Billions is out now on Steam.