Atari and Zynga today announced the launch of Super Bunny Breakout on the App Store.
Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, Super Bunny Breakout is the latest and furriest experience of the Breakout franchise, where players control Rodney the bunny on a quest to help rescue other cute critters from cages at the nefarious Evil Animal Testing (E.A.T.) Labs. In this new take on the retro arcade classic, players will meet a colorful cast of characters and enjoy physics-based, Breakout-style gameplay.
Super Bunny Breakout features include:
- Infiltrate E.A.T. Labs in order to break the cages and free all your imprisoned buddies.
- Unlock five handsome playable characters each with their own special super attacks.
- Unleash unique power-up abilities for each Super Critter including Time Warp, Anti-Gravity abilities and more!
- Play through 40+ physics-based levels to challenge your brick-breaking, critter-rescuing abilities.
- Show your friends who’s the bunny boss with Game Center integration for score leaderboards and achievements.
“Atari is a legendary innovator of video gaming and we are proud to partner with a company that has such a strong legacy in the industry,” said Ben Jones, Vice President of Mobile Publishing at Zynga. “Zynga is committed to partnering with companies that produce high-quality titles to bring more games in more genres to its global network of players.”
“Super Bunny Breakout is a fresh take on the iconic Breakout franchise, adding all new features, game play and a humorous cast of characters,” said Jim Wilson CEO of Atari. “Our partnership with Zynga provides a platform to create visibility for the game and the Atari brand overall.”
Super Bunny Breakout is available now for $0.99 on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch, along with a free demo version called Super Bunny Breakout Free. If you happen to pick it up, definitely let us know your thoughts in the comments!